A Message From The Team at Hinden & Breslavsky
Throughout the years, our team has helped our clients navigate through difficult times. While this new COVID-19 pandemic is uncharted territory for us all, our entire staff is here to help your family in any way we can.
We are here to answer any questions that may arise during this time and alleviate any of your concerns. If you do have any questions please contact our firm at (323) 553-7560. We are all ready to help.
Help prevent the spread of coronavirus
Try These Best Practices from the CDC
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Stay home as much as possible.
distance between yourself and other people.
- Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus.
- Keep a minimum distant of 6ft if you will be in a public setting.
Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- If you are in a private setting and do not have on your cloth face covering, remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them. Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Then, use a household disinfectant.
Here are some helpful links for more information.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- County of Los Angeles Public Health: http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/