Stephen M. Hinden
Stephen Marc Hinden graduated from UCLA in 2000, with Honors, and a BA in History. He subsequently attended Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, where he earned his JD in 2003. In 2004, Stephen was admitted to the State Bar of California.
Stephen has been with the Law Offices of Hinden and Breslavsky since October of 2003. Like his father and the rest of the staff at H&B, he shares a passion for defending the rights of injured workers throughout Southern California.
Prior to his employment with H&B, Stephen co-founded and ran a successful sports management practice in Westwood, CA, focusing primarily on NFL and MLB clientele.
In addition to work, Stephen enjoys spending time at home with his wife and three amazing kids. His hobbies include anything sports related and travel.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Workers’ Compensation
- 10% Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2004
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2004
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. – 2003
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. cum laude – 2000
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, Member, 2004 – Present
- Marina Del Rey District Office, Judge Pro-Tem, 2013 – Present